A delicious and healthy dessert using Rachael's collagen supplement. Created by Rachael Finch.
• 3 cups grated carrots • 4 organic eggs • 2 cups almond meal
• 2 scoop Kissed Earth Brilliance collagen • 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp cinnamon • 2 tsp baking powder
• 4 Tblsp avocado oil or olive oil • 1/4 cup raw organic honey
• 1 cup sultanas, pre-soaked • 2 cups raw cashews
• 1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed • 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Pour into a 20cm baking tin lined with baking paper.
4. Bake for 1 hour, or until browned on top and cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside. Wait until cool before removing from tin. To make icing, add cashews, orange juice and vanilla to a food processor and process until thick and smooth. Note: you may need to add a little more liquid to get the right consistency. Place icing in fridge for 20mins. To serve, spread icing over cake!