Did someone say Chocolate & Banana Bread?! This recipe is the perfect way to beat those sweet cravings,
add to the kids lunch boxes or an impressive dessert to serve family and friends. Our little secret.... it's actually good for you!
• 2 Tsp Organic Cocoa Powder • 11/2 Cup Quinoa Flakes
• 1/2 Cup Buckwheat Flour • 1/4 Cup Brown Rice Flour
• 1 Tsp Baking Powder • 1 Tsp Cinnamon
• 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract • Pinch of Salt
• 5 Ripe Bananas • 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
• 6 Tbsp Melrose Health Macadamia Oil
• 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup • 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate,Chopped.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking tin with paper. Place all dry ingredients in bowl & mix.
Place bananas in a separate large mixing bowl & mash well. Add all other wet ingredients and mix well. Add dry ingredients to wet and slowly mix to combine. Fold in chocolate. Pour into a tin & bake for 40mins.